Student Guide to Moodle
Updated and expanded guide to everything Moodle at SOU!
🆘 Getting Help 🆘
Explore Online Resources
- Visit Moodle How-tos for quick answers to frequently asked questions and documentation for students.
- Check out these resources for online students.
- Try out Moodle functions—enroll yourself in the Test Drive course. Learn about special Moodle activities and try them out (there will be a quiz, but it's just for fun!). Activities you can try out:
- Hypothes.is annotations
Ask for Help
Help is available! To help us help you faster and better:
- Let us know what course you're asking about—the CRN is displayed in the "breadcrumb" trail at the top of each page.
- Be as clear as possible about the problem you are having—let us know the name of the activity or resource that is not working for you. For even faster help, open the item and copy the URL to include with your message. Screenshots are also helpful!
- Check your email frequently in case we have follow-up questions or recommendations for you.
- Let us know when your problem is resolved.
Here's how to reach the Moodle Help Desk:
- Call the Help Desk at 541-552-6900.
- Email the Help Desk at HelpDesk@sou.edu.
- Go to https://support.sou.edu, log in and create a "ticket" to post your question—select Moodle as the department to expedite your ticket (we're often online after the Help Desk is closed!).