Student Guide to Moodle
Updated and expanded guide to everything Moodle at SOU!
- Visit Moodle How-tos for quick answers to frequently asked questions and documentation for students.
- Try out Moodle functions—enroll yourself in the Test Drive site posted under Public courses.
- Check out these resources for online students.
Ask for Help
Help is available! To help us help you faster and better:
- Let us know what course you're asking about—the CRN is displayed in the "breadcrumb" trail at the top of each page.
- Be as clear as possible about the problem you are having—let us know the name of the activity or resource that is not working for you.
- Check your email frequently in case we have follow-up questions or recommendations for you.
- Let us know when your problem is resolved.
Here's how to reach the Moodle Help Desk:
- Call the Help Desk at 541-552-6900.
- Email the Help Desk at HelpDesk@sou.edu.
- Go to https://support.sou.edu, log in and create a "ticket" to post your question.